Translate

Tuesday 3 June 2014

SO SO Worth The Wait!!

So sorry everyone but I seemed to have stolen Lloydie's blog for good so here I am again... he will come back I promise and no I've not locked him away from the computer!!

But I was trawling through my Facebook posts the other day and I came across the attached link to when Jaja (pronounced Jayjay) appeared live on BBC Breakfast News and I am so so proud I felt compelled to post it here as well.

We received the phone call from the Beeb the night before asking if Jaja would be prepared to appear at 7 o'clock the following morning and they would send a car for him.  Needless to say he was delighted and agreed immediately.  Now having appeared on live TV I have to admit to being somewhat dubious but I needn't have been... just judge for yourselves.  Sorry that the quality is poor but I had to film it on his iPhone from our TV (which obviously I'd set to record) so it is a touch grainy but it was the only way I could do it.

And this is the reason our book Dreams Do Come True is so important to us, because I can't even find the words to say the depth of pride we felt as a family as our little boy undertook the immense pressure, I for one was beaming inside and out at his courage, and this was the first time he'd been alone on live TV WOW what a natural.

For those who don't know, it took us 12 years of IVF treatment to have this young man and boy he was worth the wait.  Everyone who desires to be a parent as much as we did deserves the right to be one, he has totally enriched all our lives beyond anything we could have imagined and the love we feel for him is totally immeasurable - HE is our life!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=381204235330604&l=7075547414659302561

No comments:

Post a Comment